- Prices quoted and agreed are for passengers being ready to travel at the booked time.
- Airport meet and greet comes with a 45 minutes free waiting time from the actual flight landing time, pre-arranged extra time of up to 90 minutes is exempt and can only apply at the time of booking.
- All other pickups come with a 10 minute waiting time.
- All saloon and estate cars are insured for a maximum of 4 passengers.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that they request the correct or appropriate type of vehicle to accommodate them and their luggage.
- A chauffeur has the right to refuse any passenger or to make any journey due to the passenger having excess luggage which could result in the vehicle being unsafe to drive.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that all their luggage and other belongings are taken from the vehicles.
The company accepts no liability for severe traffic delays, road closures, extreme and poor weather conditions or any other act of God.
- All phone bookings are recorded, taken with great care and detailed attention to ensure accuracy is maintained.
- All drivers are self-employed and insured for hire and reward purposes.
Refund will be issued on the following grounds.
- Booking on all credit/debit card notified 12 hours prior to the actual pick up time.
- If the passenger missed the flight and informed us in advance either by phone or by email obtaining cancellation number.
- All CREDIT/DEBIT card cancellations are subject to minimum cancellation fee of £5.00.
- No refund will be issued for following.
- If the passenger books the PHV for wrong date/wrong flight number and other misleading information.
- If the passenger leaves the airport or any other agreed pick-up address without informing us.
Cancellation should be done 24 hours prior to your booking.
- Site content, database, logo and design Copyright by Westway Cars.
- All advertisers’ trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Westway Cars is not responsible for content supplied by third parties, or for the contents of pages linked to from this site. However, Westway Cars only accepts advertising from well respected, household name organisations.
We respect your privacy
User Data Collection and Handling
We have a legal requirement to process your data in order to satisfy TFL regulations and ensure accuracy in the booking process.
Westway Cars Ltd collects the following user data:
- data provided by users - for example, data given in the process of app account registration.
- data created by users in the process of using app services, like geopositioning, data about app operation and data about user's device.
- data gathered from other sources - like business partners, financial services providers and state authorities.
1. Data provided by users
- user profile data, such as: first name, last name, email, mobile number, physical address, payment and bank account data, driving license data, user vehicle data, user photos. User photo needs to be provided in order to meet requirements of TFL regulations.
- user profile data, such as: first name, last name, email, mobile number, physical address, payment and bank account data, driving license data, user vehicle data, user photos. In some cases, it is required by the law to provide driver photo.
- checking documents and verifying driver's identity might require checking licenses, photos, user name and last name.
- some data can be provided when users turn to technical support, this might include bank details, user device information, user app information, recordings of telephone calls in case of a user calls support, trip data (date and time, physical addresses, flight information).
2. Data created by users in the process of using app services
- Geopositioning data. We track geoposition of drivers and passengers in order to organise a ride, provide maximum comfort and service level, provide safety and identify and prevent any fraud activity. Geopositioning is collected from mobile devices and only if users allow. Users can disable geopositioning, but this may result in poor service.
- Transaction data. We collect data on transactions made due to using our services, this includes type of transaction, amount, date and time of transaction, card holder name.
- App usage data. We gather data on how users interact with our app and services. This data includes data and time of logging in and logging out, app functionality, app failures and system data needed to improve app quality and performance.
- Device data. We may collect data about the device which is used for access to our services, such as device model, IP address, unique device id, geo data and connection quality data.
3. Data collected from other sources
- This is data from business partners which provide additional services: payment providers, apps and web-sites which use our API or which API is used by our app.
- This is data from business partners, such as travel data, including information about passengers or drivers.
- State authorities data.
All Transaction Details are recorded to assist with future bookings with us and for compliance (TFL). These details aid speed the booking process working.
How Data is Used
Personal user data is used for:
1. Service Providing
- service providing.
- security providing.
- customer support.
- research and development.
- sending non-marketing messages.
- fulfilling legislation requirements and court orders.
- business process automation.
Westway Cars Ltd uses data for proving, personification, support and improving of its services. Such as:
2. Security Providing
- Creating accounts and changing its data.
- Providing riding service (geopositioning data for service improvement), data exchange (calculation of arriving time, security providing, routes calculation, linking to flight information, tracking and sending information about a ride).
- Payment processing and other financial data.
- Performing operations which are needed in order to improve service and customer support, testing, analysis and also monitoring of services used.
Westway Cars Ltd uses data for providing security and protection of users and also security for our services. This includes:
- in order to comply with government requirements, we may ask to provide driver photo and also passing it to passengers.
- using data from drivers and passengers devices in order to evaluate journey safety and reminding to subcontractors to make their driving safer.
- using data from drivers and passenger’s devices in order to identify and prevent any fraud activity. For example, we detect fraud accounts and cases when our services are used for illegal purposes, and prevent unauthorised access to our user’s accounts.
- using rating system for evaluation of driver and passengers in order to prevent colliding users with potentially high risk of conflict.
- sending information about serious violations to third parties such as police authorities - in accordance to legislation requirements.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Booking online at Westway Cars is completely secure. We even transmit your booking information to us using 256 bit SSL encryption (not just when it comes to payment part of the process).
Westway Cars Ltd uses personal data, application data, systems and devices in order to provide technical support and improve quality of its services.
4. Research and Development
Westway Cars Ltd uses personal data in order to perform testing, research, analysis, development and improvement of its services. This helps us to make our services better and more secure and develop new functionality.
5. Sending Non-Marketing Messages
We can use personal data in order to inform our users about changing of terms and rules, and also for sending non-marketing messages which are needed to provide services.
6. Fulfilling Legislation Requirements and Court orders
We can use personal data in order to settle litigations and court orders associated with using of Westway Cars Ltd services, fulfilling law orders, in cases when data is required by public authorities, including police.
7. Automation of Business Processes
Westway Cars Ltd uses personal data for automation of business processes, such as:
Westway Cars Ltd uses Cookie files in order to:
- finding eligible drivers. Drivers can be found on the basis or availability, nearest position and other factors, as well as on the basis of statistical user data.
- Users who are suspected in fraud activity or any other activity which may cause harm to Westway Cars Ltd. In cases when users provide false information or fake license details this may lead to disabling user account after a specialist performs their checks.
- using of driver's data (their geoposition, rating) and passenger's data (departure location, rating) in order to eliminate collisions of users with high risk of conflict.
Cookie is a small piece of data which is sent by a web-service and stored on a user device (i.e., personal computer, mobile phone, tablet).
- perform user authentication.
- save user settings.
- keep history of rides and other historical user data.
- display a language in web-site interface according to your geographical position.
Your IP Address, device information, browser type may be recorded – we cannot establish the individual but merely used as a form statistics and patterns – Our online site and mobile application may collect Cookies to distinguish customers – the customer can control this through their browser settings and preferences. This element allows customers to gain better experience when browsing our site. The Mobile App uses location tracking – this enables us to locate you as a customer and offer services – this feature can also be disabled but could affect accuracy in the offering.
Transfer and Disclosure of User Data
Westway Cars Ltd performs data transfer to other users or provides data on demand in cases where it falls under law requirements or when it is required in order to satisfy claims or settle dispute resolutions. Westway Cars Ltd can transfer user data in the following cases:
1. To Other Users:
- In order to perform a ride, we may give to a driver your name, email, telephone, information about pickup location and destination location.
- In order to perform a ride, we may give to a passenger your name, photograph, license number, vehicle brand and model and vehicle registration number.
2. To Suppliers and Business Partners:
- Westway Cars Ltd may transfer ride details to its partners via API integrations.
- We also transfer data to credit card transaction providers.
3. Providing Data Under Legislation Grounds or in Dispute Cases.
Westway Cars Ltd may disclose personal data in cases when legislation requires to do so, in court disputes, or when public authorities, including police, require this.
4. Cases When Users Allow Sending Data.
Westway Cars Ltd may send data to third parties in cases that go beyond this Agreement, if we have informed you about our intention to send data and you have allowed this.
Storage and Extermination of Data
Westway Cars Ltd stores personal data up to the point where goals of its processing which are described in this Agreement are met.
Users can any time send a request to delete their account. However, Westway Cars Ltd may store personal data even after performing a user request in order to meet legislative requirements.
To delete your account, send a request to the email@example.com.
Data Access and Data Collection Refusal
Westway Cars Ltd gives possibility to users to review settings of data collection and manage them through the following:
Changes in Confidentiality Agreement
- Device permissions. You can manage app permissions in Device settings -> Apps -> Permissions -> Choose permissions.
1. Confidentiality Settings
Users may set and manage settings of collection and transferring geopositioning data and getting notifications in the "Settings" > "Applications" > Name of the Westway Cars - "Notifications".
2. Geopositioning data
Users may allow or not allow collecting geopositioning of their mobile devices.
3. Getting data on telephone status
Users can allow/not allow access to telephone functions on their device. If this function is disabled, this will result in failure of sending requests from the Westway Cars app.
4. Enable/ disable notifications
Users can enable/ disable notifications about ride status changes or account actions. Disabling notifications may result in lower quality of user experience with the Westway Cars app.
- Disabling Marketing Messages
You can turn off the sending of marketing messages by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org subject title Data Control Team.
Westway Cars Ltd has a right to make changes to this Confidentiality Agreement. If changes are significant, we will notify you via Westway Cars app or in any other available way, for example, by email.
Use of our services after an update constitutes consent to the updated notice to the extent permitted by law.
We are responsible for card payments stored or transmitted. There are two categories for payments which are defined below:
a) Customer not present - Online/App/Telephone
All Debit/Credit Card transactions use a Prepaid process – and if any prepaid is unsuccessful we have the right not to offer the service or offer a cash option if available.
b) Customer present - Face to Face
How to Contact Us
Should you have further questions you can reach out to email@example.com
subject title Data Control Team.
Registered Address - 6 Abbey Parade, London, W5 1EE
Revised on 01-03-2022